Sibella was Samara’s first cheetah, who captured the hearts and minds of all those who visited her. Now her inspiring story, from tortured and traumatised youngster to treasured ambassadress for cheetah conservation, is being told in high definition on National Geographic‘s dedicated wildlife channel, Nat Geo WILD.
We have compiled a schedule of viewings across the world, and will keep updating the list as we receive more information. All times below are local times and may differ according to TV provider (e.g. Sky, DSTV etc). Please check your TV guide for the most up to date information.
- Tuesday 21st November 2017 at 20:00 pm
- Friday 1st December 2017 at 20:00 pm and 22:00 pm
- Sunday 3rd December 2017 at 12:00 am
United States of America
- Monday 4th December 2017 at 20:00 pm and 23:00 pm
- Wednesday 29th November 2017 at 19:30 pm
- Thursday 30th November 2017 at 01:30 am
- Thursday 30th November 2017 at 14:00 pm
- Monday 4th December 2017 at 21:20 pm
- Tuesday 5th December 2017 at 12:50 am
- Monday 4th December 2017 at 21:00 pm
- Wednesday 6th December 2017 at 05:45 am
- Thursday 7th December 2017 at 23:30 pm
- Sunday 14th January at 18:50 pm
- Sunday 14th January at 21:15 pm
- Monday 15th January at 08:00 am
United Arab Emirates
- Friday 1st December 2017 at 23:40 pm
- Saturday 2nd December 2017 at 13:55 pm
- Sunday 3rd December 2017 at 01:20 am
- Monday 4th December 2017 at 05:40 am and 09:20 am
Let us know your thoughts!
Samara Private Game Reserve is a luxury 5-star destination with a passionate conservation mission set on 70,000 acres of breathtaking wilderness in South Africa’s Great Karoo. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or Instagram, or click here to start planning your stay with us today. A safari for the soul.